Share Love, Reduce Suffering, Live in Gratitude
5250 Foundation funds projects in Utah as well in other select locations worldwide, which are evaluated for their measurable, direct, and immediate impact in areas where individual and organizational missions align with our annual focus. Apply Now →
5250 Foundation is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of people in need.
We are honored and humbled to be able to provide funds to a small portion of the many non-profit organizations that are doing this work.
While the foundation’s mission provides flexibility for it to meet wide-ranging societal needs and support a variety of non-profit organizations, its major areas of interest are community, youth, education, and human services.
5250 Foundation is seeking to provide funding to non-profit organizations that will be pivotal to the organization's ability to expand, create new services or otherwise support people in need.
Apply Now →Contact Us →
- 5250 Foundation makes grants in the areas of community, youth programs, education, and human services.
- Grants are for organizations serving those in the Southwestern US but can expand to other areas based on mission alignment.
- Organizations must submit their 501(c)(3) document under the Internal Revenue Code.
- Grant requests must be for programs that improve the quality of life for the community and individuals with measurable results.
- Grants may be awarded for capital campaigns, special projects or programs, staffing, and general operations.